About Our Studio:
Studio photography by Jeri Tidwell
Conveniently located in Howard County, Maryland, Turning Pointe Dance Academy offers a wide variety of dance classes and instruction for all ages (pre-school - adult) and skill levels (beginner - advanced).
Latest News & Updates:
- Summer Program Registration OPEN
- March 09, 2015
- Sign up is open on Studio Director for Magical Movements, All The World's A Stage, Dance Intensives or our Ballet Intensive. Evening class schedule coming soon! See our SUMMER page on the website!
- Studio closing at 6:00 pm tonight
- March 03, 2015
- The studio is closing at 6:00 pm tonight because of inclement weather.
- We are OPEN
- January 26, 2015
- We are currently open for classes this evening. Please call 410.799.1333, visit our facebook page, or check back here for updates.
- We are OPEN
- January 23, 2015
- We are currently open for classes this evening and tomorrow morning. Please call 410.799.1333, visit our facebook page, or check back here for updates.
- Dance With Me! Mommy and Me classes start 1/8/15
- January 08, 2015 - February 26, 2015
- 4:15-5pm w/ Ms. Amelia
$96/8 week session
Uncover your child's love for ballet with dance, music, acting and make believe. And mommy (or daddy or grandparent or nanny...) gets to dance too! Sign up at the front desk or class 410.799.1333
- Thanksgiving Week Schedule
- November 26, 2014 - November 30, 2014
- TPDA is closed Wednesday, Nov. 26- Sun. Nov. 30th for the holiday. Have a delicious Thanksgiving!
We will see you back at the studio on Monday, Dec. 1st for all regularly scheduled classes.
- Wear your Halloween Costume!
- October 28, 2014
- Dancers are welcome to wear their Halloween costumes this week. We love seeing what you come up with!
- Fall Registration is Open!
- September 02, 2014 - June 12, 2015
- Fall registration is open for the 2014 - 2015 dance season! We are looking forward to another wonderful year of dance.
- Bridge to Dance Summer Class for Dancers with Developmental Disabilities
- June 28, 2014 - August 16, 2014
- This eight week session introduces students to multiple dance genres including musical theater, jazz and hip hop. Using dance as a platform for social interaction and team building, students work as an ensemble with the instructor to create choreography for the end of session sharing.
- Summer Day Program Registration is Open!
- June 23, 2014 - August 16, 2014
- Registration for our summer programs is now open. We have Magical Movements for 3 - 6 year olds, All the World's a Stage for 7 - 14 year olds, and Dance and Ballet Intensives for experienced dancers ages 7 -20. We are looking forward to a summer full of dance! Our 8-week summer evening class schedule begins June 23rd.